Saturday 25 June 2011

What's in a title ?

Just done reading love signs.Well , I'm a Taurus. I pair up best with Capricorn , Pisces and Virgo. Angel is a Capricorn.  Now, I do love Angel ,but I'm not going to fall in love with her. In-case you're wondering who Angel is , she's a normal ( you can replace it with any antonym of it that you like) girl ,unfortunately my best friend. Um.. one among them. (To whoever is reading this , if you're my best friend too and you know it, please don't get annoyed at me for not mentioning your name. ) :-s
And opposite sign would be Scorpio. Hmmm... No no .. it does NOT remind me of anybody. Seriously.
Anyway ,I'm not going to upset my apple cart by myself. I dont need that right now ,especially , not today. 'Cause its not always going to be my "First Day" with my "First Blog" right ? 

Oh, look at me! I completely forgot that I'm supposed to be starting this typing job with a proper introduction and all. Let me do this again.
Hi!
I am Manisha Rao. I hope this finds you in the best of health and spirits . . . 
Arghhh. That sounds terrible. Really. I've never done this before and I wish I hadn't started. 

Okay, now let me stop vacillating so much and get on with this job .. 

Hello ,world! This is Manisha! =(
And you CANNOT call me Manisha. Yes, I hate people who call me with my name. Well, for all that 'Manisha' means intelligence and stuff , I'm really dumb, trust me. At least, that's what someone once said . . 
Anyway , that's not the reason for me to hate my name. Its actually because it does not sound how I want it to sound. (Weird?) Call me with any name except Manisha if you want to stay in my head for longer. 

Okay ,lets leave my name for the moment and move on to the rest .
Or maybe, we can take a break. I have no clue how I'm going to maintain this so called blog , especially, after this pathetic introduction of mine. This typing business is tiring ! I wish I hadn't started , GOD ..



2 comments: